This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: guile home page broken ?
- To: David <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: guile home page broken ?
- From: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>
- Date: 10 May 1999 16:22:54 -0230
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Original-Sender: Greg.Harvey@thezone.net
- References: <3736AEC4.email@example.com>
David <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I can not browse the guile's home page anymore. Neither the guile mailing list archive.
There's still a page at http://www.red-bean.com/guile (www.guile.org
is an alias for www.red-bean.com currently, so you have to select the
guile link at the bottom of the page).
There's also the pages at http://www.gnu.org/software/guile, but
gnu.org doesn't seem to be responding right now (hrm... /.'ed maybe).
> Is this list still alive? I am looking for a lisp like environment
> that interface GTK, which is exactly what guile and guile-gtk
> does. I have downloaded and try guile-gtk-0.16. It sounds very nice
> and what I wish to use, but: is it still evolving ?