This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
interate over the a public interface?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: interate over the a public interface?
- From: Clark McGrew <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 14:01:29 +0900 (JST)
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've got an interactive environment that I'd like to include lots of
small modules into. In otherwords, I'd like to have a module boot
that I can include by saying
and get the exports of mod1, mod2, &c.
I've had some success with module-for-each, but it interates over all
variables in a module (local and exported). Is there a way to only
iterate over the public interface?