Re: global variables & data tags (a la X-Windows callbacks)

Hi again.  I was noticing that there are two functions in gh.h:

void gh_set_ext_data(SCM, void*)
void gh_get_ext_data(SCM)

These look like the same concept as "properties", only specifically for
pointers.  They are commented out.  Do you know if this means that they
will be implemented in the future?  I think they would be a lot easier to
use than "properties" due to having to make a new smob just for this one
pointer.

Thanks.

--
Robert Brown                        |         Continuum Software, Inc.
email:robertb@continuumsi.com       | 800 West Cummings Park, Ste 4950