what's with CVS ? (was: ghobbit - what's going on?)

>> what is the status of guile-comp distribution in anonymous CVS?

Greg> The most current version isn't in cvs, but it's at
Greg> ftp://ftp.red-bean.com/pub/guile/contrib/misc/guile-hobbit-1.3.2.tar.gz

Thank you, I'll take it.

Probably, I missed smth.: are CVS snapshots still supported?
I've just looked at guile-core - the most recent files are from
Mar., 24. It would be a pity, if CVS shall not work anymore: my
ftp connection is very slow, and CVS seems to be the best possibility
to follow the line of guile development.

--
Best regards,
	Valentin.