Help offered

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the Guile system, if possible. Truth be told,
I've only just installed Guile, but find the project description interesting,
and have used GNU products long enough to feel obliged to contribute.

I'm an able C programmer, and proficient in Scheme and Java.  I have good
knowledge of Unix and Unix tools, though I have not done much systems-
programming on Unix (or any other system, for that matter).  I would,
therefore, suggest that I look into rewriting programs into Scheme (Automake,
or what not).  However, if a helping hand would be more appreciated in some
other area, I'm open for ideas.

Hope I can be helpful.

Sincerely,

- Sebastian

--
Sebastian Skalberg    | DIKU / Univ. of Copenhagen | skalberg@diku.dk
Tonemestervej 20, 1th | Universitetsparken 1       | Work: +45 3532 1403