Re: First-class environment proposal

> There is a bunch of prior art in this area.  For example MIT Scheme
> has had first-class environments for a long time.  And I notice your
> function names consistently use the abbreviation "env" where MIT
> Scheme uses "environment".  For example MIT Scheme uses
> "environment-bound?" while you use "env-bound?".  I think this
> should be avoided, unless there is a really good reason.

No good reason.  I just don't like my code falling off the right edge
of the screen prematurely.

Maciej suggested this change too, probably for the same reason.  So
I've changed this as you suggested.

(I'll get around to the other suggestions soon.  I'm going to try to
get Greg's I/O port changes merged today.)