Guile web site

I've updated the web pages for Guile on Project GNU's web site.
They're at http://www.gnu.org/software/guile.

I was kind of desperate to avoid the dreariness of the rest of the GNU
site, while still conforming to the web site standards, so I may have
let this cloud my judgement with regards to actually making a useful
web page.  It's kind of evangelical.  So your suggestions and
criticism would be greatly appreciated.

All the information there is supposed to be current.  If you see
anything that's out of date, or inaccurate, let me know.  Except for
the parts that are intentionally deceptive.

I've invited Greg Harvey and Russ McManus to join Pat Eyler as
webmasters on the site (Greg always seems to have lots of energy :)),
so I hope it will grow quickly.