Again with the projects stuff (and other thing(s))

Greg Harvey writes:
 > Core
 > Database
 > Development
 > Editors
 > Graphics
 > Languages (or Translators, or Interpreters)
 > Mathematics
 > Networking (I'm wondering if this s a good place to fold in things
 >             like html, or if they should get their own category).

html is a markup language that can be used without network as well.
A qdoc2html translator would thus better be listed as text.
Stuff that implements the http would be suited for networking.

 > Text
 > X11 (should there really be a distinction be here between x11/others?
 >     guile-gtk, for example, probably should be development, but it's
 >     crammed into X11)
Stubs for C/C++ libs like motif, gtk, qt, athena, ptk are better suited
for development. GIMP might better be in Graphics, I guess. SIAG is much
more complicated.

Where did games go?

Klaus Schilling