Re: First primitive demonstration of a module system for guile

> From: Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe@calvados.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE>
>
> The module system is not complete but the basic machinery is there:
>
> scm_apply_in_module (proc, arg1, args, module)

Would it make sense to change that to

scm_apply_in_module (module, proc, arg1, ...)

i.e., put the module first and make a variable number of arguments?
Just a thought, no long rants from me if you think not.

> scm_eval_in_module (x, env, module)

 ::= scm_eval_in_module (module, x, env) of course

Both an environment and a module?  Is the module not part of the
environment?  (I would expect a closure to capture the module in
which it is created.)

> scm_module_ref(mod, sym)

Already in module-first order.

--