Re: Initial projects list

Lalo Martins <lalo@webcom.com> writes:

> On Mar 08, Klaus Schilling decided to present us with:
> > Greg Harvey writes:
> >
> >  > . Lincity and freeciv (probably xconq, too) are good,
> >  > free examples of that type of game, so I'll use those.
>
> Yes, mention xconq too, except that I never played it :-)

It's quite cool; it actually has a lisp-ish language at it's core for
building games, so it might be good to look at (though I haven't
played it in a few years, it did have a few really different scenarios
outside the standard empire game... there was one for the war of
middle-earth, which I though was a neat idea). The site is
http://www.cygnus.com/~shebs/xconq.html ; the only downside to xconq
is that, well, it's butt ugly.

--
Greg