Re: Initial projects list

On Mar 07, Greg Harvey decided to present us with:
> Lalo Martins <lalo@webcom.com> writes:
>
> > On Mar 06, Greg Harvey decided to present us with:
> > >
> > > Feast: http://feast.linuxbox.com; an extensible game toolkit; Author:
> > >        Lalo Martins
>
> I was going by the freshmeat description, actually (I think I
> mentioned in the mail that I couldn't get through to either of the
> linuxbox sites). Perhaps you could recommend a better description?

I think the description is fine. However, if you want a bigger
one (more clear), maybe

...; an extensible toolkit for area-based simulation games, like
city-administration simulators or empire-building strategy games.

or if you have no problems with using names of commercial
software in the list

...games, similar to SimCity or FreeCiv.

[I use FreeCiv instead of Civilization for my own reasons, it
may even be a link to www.freeciv.org/ if you wish]

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----