[RFD] Guile projects page

Greg Harvey writes:

 > I've been thinking about starting a comprehensive projects page (both
 > for ongoing modifications to the core and addons). Currently, there's
 > only hints and possibilities that someone is working on a particular
 > thing, so it's hard to know whether it's worthwhile to start hacking
 > at something, or to wait for someone else to (maybe) finish it, so
 > things are sort of deadlocked. In particular, I think it'd be a great
 > way to get more people on the same page, to get the status of a
 > particular feature, and make it easy to find both help and testers
 > for a particular project (which is a good idea even for things that
 > aren't really ready for mass consumption... a good example is the
 > work I've done on the gc, where the really cool ideas and code came
 > from Dale Jordan and Michael Livshin :).
 >
 > Ideas, comments?

i started www.glug.org for similar reasons (but have not announced it
because it doesn't seem complete) -- still need to get guile installed
on the machine so as to play w/ cgi scripts, etc...  currently the site
is completely static.  :-/

(anyone on FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE #94 ever install guile?)

thi