Re: Case-sensitivity.

Since nobody has really screamed or yelled too loudly, I think I'm
going to switch the default for Guile back to conform with RnRS; all
symbols will be converted to lower case.

This change has three parts:
- We change the default for "case-insensitive" in the scm_read_opts
  structure in read.c from 0 to 1.
- We make `write' use the #{FOO}# syntax for symbols with mixed case,
  if the option is set.
- We make sure that the #{FOO}# syntax for symbols always preserves
  case, regardless of the option's setting.  This way we always have a
  clean round trip for symbols.

Guile will certainly retain the option of being case-sensitive.
You'll be able to get the old behavior back by saying:

	(read-disable 'case-insensitive)