Re: Buggy Rawhide guile-1.3 packages

I think that the guile-devel RPM should install the two .m4 macros (guile
and qthreads) because people writing independently distributed guile
modules will need aclocal/automake to find references to these macros in
configure.in and insert the definitions into aclocal.m4.  aclocal finds
the definitions in PREFIX/share/aclocal or on its -I path.

There shouldn't be a dependency on m4 though because people are not
obliged to use aclocal/automake (perhaps they should be though.)

Ian