Re: What's after guile-1.4? (was: Re: Questions... I am new to scheme)

> From: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>

> > > What version of glibc?
> > >
> > It came from the Redhat 5.0 CD
>
> Yep. It could be a glibc bug; I've heard that rh 5.0 was quite buggy

I think you have made an odd number of mistakes counting the
quote nesting.  RedHat 5.0 is the one that works.  The
hacker with the IOT problem (name lost) has not spoken
again on this subject.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.