Re: What's after guile-1.4? (was: Re: Questions... I am new to scheme)

Russ McManus <russell.mcmanus@gs.com> writes:

> I would like to know more about what the guile team is planning for
> future releases.

Also, if people fail to detect any sensible plan in my changes to
Guile, that is not Jim's fault.  I don't really work on Guile per se.
I work on my research project.  Then, from time to time, I add things
to Guile because I need them.  I don't work on Guile, I use Guile.

/mdj