Re: Questions... I am new to scheme

Tel <telford@eng.uts.edu.au> writes:

> I haven't posted patches since boot-9.scm is not particularly stable
> itself. Some weeks it grows, other weeks it shrinks. Anyhow, at
> least someone seems to be doing some work on it which is the main
> thing.

I guess I'm the "someone".  I should warn you that no-one is working
on removing unneccessary code from boot-9.scm.  The unnecessary code
has essentially stayed constant since Tom Lord put it in there.  The
only thing which is changing is the essential parts of boot-9.scm.

Since we'll probably have to live with the current module system for
quite a while, I think we could slim down boot-9.scm already now.

If anyone is interested in working on this, I suggest he bug Jim about
it.

/mdj