serial-map

I notice that map-in-order from boot-9.scm has recently been replaced
with serial-map in evalext.c. I've previously suggested to Olin
Shivers that he add map-in-order to his list library SRFI, and he has
done so in a recent draft. Should I suggest to him that he change the
name, or should the guile version be renamed back? (I think
compatability with list-lib is a good goal for non RnRS Guile list
procedures).

I slightly prefer the name `map-in-order' because it is more precise;
`serial-map' implies (to me at least) only that the mapping procedure
is called in _some_ order (i.e. not in parallel) but not necessarily
in the order of the list.

 - Maciej