Write barrier notes

I've just put up a short document about the write barrier for the
generational gc at my guile page
http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/guile.html
(the actual location of the document)
http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/write-barrier.txt

This isn't a description of the exact implementation, but hopefully is
enough to clarify what will and will not be supported by the write
barrier, as well as the extra requirements that will be placed on c
code for guile with the generational gc. None of this is written in
stone, and I'd appreciate any comments or concerns about the outline
given there.
--
Greg