guile & r5rs

Hello:

I've just read the 5th revision of Scheme standard. At first
glance, it seems to be, only two features are currently not
present in guile: multiple return values, and high-level macros
(let-syntax and friends).

Both are present in accompanying packages (multiple return values
are in scsh; with high-level macroses, I have an impression, the
problem is that there are too many realizations :).

So, how difficult is it to move all r5rs features to the main
stream of guile development? Does anybody work on this?

--
Best regards,
	V.Kamyshenko.