Re: tiny-clos-questions

>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Brozefsky <craig@onshore.com> writes:

Craig> How many people are using tiny-clos?

We use it intensively here at work.

I am going to work with Mikael Djurfeldt on porting the STk C code to
guile.

I too have made some bug fixes and stuff. Most was reported back to
the original porter of tiny-clos (Bernard Urban), but I am not really
sure how much of it made it into his latest release which was labelled
(as I recall) 1.3.

Compiling the code to C with hobbit is really recommended, until we
get the STk code integrated. It speeds up things by an order of
magnitude (or so).

I could upload the C code we are currently using (ie. hobbit
generated) if anybody is interested, but that would be with whatever
fixes suited us at the moment.

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrik 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.telebit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)