Re: Motif or Gtk.

"merry::satchell"@hermes.dra.hmg.gb writes:

> guile-gtk exists, and I think is reasonably complete although I have not used
> it. I do not know about the status of its thread support. Marius ?

No threading yet, I'm afraid.  There has been thought put into Gtk
about threading and I think they have a nice and working scheme to use
Gtk in threaded applications.  I just haven't tried to implement that
scheme in guile-gtk.  Should be doable and quite transparently, too
(with performance implications, maybe).