Re: The GIMP! By gum, I forgot all about it!

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 09:55:08AM -0500, it occurred to Maciej Stachowiak to write:

> Yuck! If gimple supports these semantics can you relagate it to a
> compatibility mode, so people can be weaned off of depending on that?

Yes, there is a separate compatibility mode for script-fu. Gimple's "native"
scripting interface is rather different.. It uses multiple return values,
makes gimp object references opaque, rather than just integer ids, maps pdb
errors to exceptions, and other fun stuff.

Lauri