Merging genio.c with ports.c?

I think the current division between genio.c and ports.c is strange.
The natural thing for ports.c is to contain the port representation
(ex: scm_add_to_port_table, scm_ptobs).

Apart from that we have the user side (scm_close_port) and the system
side (local_fgets) of ports.  ports.c seems only to contain the user
side apart from the representation.

Currently, the user side of ports is divided into two layers:
1. user level: scm_read_char
2. system level: scm_getc

The funny thing is that the system level is placed in genio.c!

This means that ports.c (scm_read_char) calls genio.c (scm_getc) which
again accesses ports.c (scm_ptobs).

It doesn't feel good to have an intermediate layer of the design in
another compilation module.

Therefore I suggest that genio.c is merged into ports.c until someone
finds a better split.

/mdj