Re: require vs use-modules

    Chris> What if any is the relationship between slib's (require ..)
    Chris> and guile's (use-module ...)

    Chris> Should I favour one over the other? Are they
    Chris> interchangable? Are they meant for different purposes?

They have different purposes.

You use Guile's (use-module ...) to load a module written for Guile's
module system, like the slib-wrapper module.

Once you're using slib, you can use the require/provide mechanism.

For your own stuff I would say "use the module system".  Eventually,
when godot is out, Jim plans to integrate slib more tightly into
Guile so that it would not use require/provide.