Re: Motif Port

If it makes it easier for you, I'd like to take over maintenance of xguile
for a little while. It seems to be
basicly working, but I can see already things that need to be changed and
fixed. So if Jim or whoever can
tell me how to make it available, that would be great. And if there is some
formalities I need to agree to let
me know too. I'm self-employed so there is no hassle.

Also, I'm hoping shortly to start releasing my Motif-TCLOS progress, and
I'd like to make it available in
contrib if possible.

>Chris Bitmead asked if there is an xguile maintainer. Formally, no.
>I wrote the mess that is in contrib, so I must be the maintainer, and
>would be delighted to have it replaced by something cleaned up with
>a decent makefile and 1.3 support. It is very time consuming for me to get
>permission to publish things, so if it is easier for Chris to put stuff
out, I >would be pleased if he puts it up on contrib. He should check with
Jim B and his >employers if there are any formalities needed.