Re: TODO list: httpd server parsed guile.

> I remember seeing someone had a small webserver in guile already
> written, but I misplaced the archive of it I had.  Could someone
> repost that URL.  That code base would be a nice place to start, maybe
> stealing some feature ideas from the sunet server.

  Probably was http://www.cannonexpress.com:1080.

  I have a lot to clean up in it. I will try to get to it
  sometime this week or next, I have been preoccupied with
  getting a new daughter (Rebecca Leigh Tillman, 21:07 Thursday,
  8 lbs, 20 in).

  My current plans for it are to abstract it into three components:

    1. Guile specific networking code (or STk specific, etc).

    2. HTTP protocol handler.

    3. URL handler.

  The purpose for part one is so that it won't have so many guile-isms
  throughout the code.

  Part two is so that http capabilities can easily be added to application.

  Part three will be needed to complete a standalone server.

  At the moment, everything works except that I am not parsing out
  the CGI data (trivial).

  -Dave

--
David Tillman           | Sparrow Information Systems | Contract C, C++, and
dtillman@sparrowsys.com |     www.sparrowsys.com      | PERL code for UNIX.