Re: Wrong type argument in position 1: %S

Replying to my own message, how sad.

I found the source of the 1.2 - 1.3 discrepancy, it was
gh_lookup.

	gh_lookup("obs.");

In 1.2 it returned the procedure "obs." I define in
an initialization script, now in 1.3 it doesn't work.
It returns SCM_UNDEFINED instead.
When I initialize then enter the repl 'obs.' is there ok.

My current work around is:

	gh_eval_str("(eval 'obs.)");

If that's informative.  It does return the procedure.
gh_lookup maybe doing what it's supposed to do still, perhaps I
should be using gh_module_lookup though registered-modules is empty.

Have I misunderstood gh_lookup or is it broken?

Brad