C examples - missing?

(I hope this message gets through, I still haven't seen the other two
I sent earlier today..)

I am reading some of the info docs regarding guile + c, and I
encountered this line here:

'Further "idealized" examples are included in the `doc/examples/c'
distribution.  They include programs to: ...'

Unfortunately, I dont' seem to have these files!  I am using guile1.3
as distributed with Debian GNU/Linux.  I also tried getting 1.3 from
ftp.gnu.org, but nothing within that distribution, either.

I would really like to have a look at some examples of guile + c
(especially with C as the 'master world'), if anyone can point me at
someplace useful...

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org