Idea List

Is anybody working on XML related stuff?  Unfortunately I'm going to be
insanely busy for about the next 2-3 months, so I can't work on it
myself, but for your ideas list here are a few xml-related things:

	SAX interface to xml docs

	interactive tree walker/tree query engine for cruising around
xml docs

	tree transformation operators of some kind, as found in XSL and
other xml query languages floating around currently (see
http:www.w3.org)

I think James Clarks' "expat" parser would go well with guile, but its
licensed under the Mozilla license.  Is such stuff usable in free
software?

congrats on the new release.

Gregg Reynolds