Segmentation violation in (select) ?

I don't think this is wanted (using the latest CVS snapshot i could get):

guile> (select '(0) '() '())
ERROR: In procedure gsubr-apply in expression (select (quote #) (quote ()) ...):
ERROR: Bad memory access (Segmentation violation)
ABORT: (signal)

GUILE_ISELECT is defined, so the bug could also be in scm_internal_select.
If i can do anything else to check for it just let me know,
hack on,
	-forcer

--
/* A couple more shots of whiskey, women 'round here start looking good.  */
/* email: forcer@mindless.com      -><- www: http://webserver.de/forcer/  */