Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:27:27 -0400
From: Olin Shivers <>
Subject: Re: Is it just me...

   [...] I'm going to make a beta release for Guile 1.3 today.

Great. I've been hacking a bunch of libraries for proposal as RFI's. I now
have a string lib, the ccp lib, a list-processing lib, and the regexp stuff.
I'll propose them all as RFI's as soon as I can. I have reference
implementations for all of these, and I've put the code in the public domain.
I'd love it if you picked them up as guile modules.