This is the mail archive of the mailing list for the guile project.

Anon build failure (usleep redefined)

I tried, and failed, to build guile-1.2.90 last night on my Linux 2.0.35
system due to a redefinition of usleep when configuring with threads. (I
not try without threads.) usleep is defined is unistd.h and in
This would appear to conflict with the spirit of configure line 3165. I
extern void usleep (unsigned int) in unistd.h.