usleep defintion in coop.c

The cleanup of prototypes etc has shown up a new problem. In coop.c,
usleep is replaced by a call to scm_iselect when builing with threads. The
defintion given takes an unsigned int. On my system, (Linux 2.0.30, gcc 2.7.2.2,
Slackware 3.3), usleep as defined in /usr/include/unistd.h takes an
unsigned long. This stops the build until hacked. Do we need even more
autoconf cruft, or is there a trick to make the definition match the prototype?

Julian Satchell
<satchell@dera.gov.uk>