Re: Objects and records.

Wade Humeniuk wrote:

> Here is an example of a reimplementation of Guile records using
> GOOS.  Full error checking is not implemented and the behaviour
> is not fully compliant with the Guile version.

I think you are reinventing the wheel. Pleas have a look at Meroon

http://www-spi.lp6.fr/~queinnec

and see that it already provides that and more: classes are first class
objects, it has metaclasses which define how objects are created,
instantiated, etc, it has record like accessors, type checking and
modifying the underlying object structure is just a matter of editing a
file with macros (This means that the whole implementation can be easily
optimized to work with Guile, althought it already works with it). And
what in my opinion is more important: it has single and multiple
dispatch, much in the way C++ overloading works.

	Juanjo