warning: build-guile renamed

I've renamed the build-guile script to guile-config, for consistency
with GTK+ and friends.  If you build and install tomorrow morning's
snapshot, it will install the guile-config script, and remove any file
named build-guile from the directory guile-config gets installed in.

If you're tracking Guile with anonymous CVS, I've also renamed the
directory in the source tree, for consistency, so you'll need to say:

	cvs update -d -P

to get the new `guile-config' directory to appear, and the old
directory to go away.  You'll need to run configure afresh, but you
don't need to delete your cache file, and you shouldn't need to make
clean.

(If you're in the dark: build-guile is a script which provides
information about where Guile was installed, etc. for use by other
packages.)