framegrabber card.  I can find slow ways of doing it, but i'd like to
speed it up, by having the card write the frame directly into memory, and
my program manipulate it from there.  i have 2 questions:

#1 in order to get the image into memory, would a framegrabber->guile
chunk of code have to be written in C?

#2 in order to access the image once it's in memory, what type of
"sturcture" can be used for the image?  could it be "bluffed" into looking
like a list of lists to the program?  or should a real interface be made
for it, so pixels could be accessed by new guile commands that are really
written in C?

also, has GIMP already addressed these issues, and come up with data types
for this (actually their, but hopefully compatible) purpose?

	Corey Sweeney