using Guile in multiple threads

	I'm still investigating a way to use guile in multiple threads in the
same app. I'm currently using guile essentially for parsing configuration
files and building/filling C structures whose pointers are global.

	One thing I thought I could do, when I have to parse a file, is:
- Create a parsing dedicated thread with the function foo()
- this function would then call gh_enter on foo_1 ()
- which in turn does the actual parsing, and pthread_exit.

	What I'm wondering is if I could do this several times in my
program. In other words, is it safe to call gh_enter several times, knowing
that the concerned function terminates with a pthread_exit call.

	Any ideas ?

Thanks

--
    /     /   _   _       Didier Verna        http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/