Re: CVS script

> A lot of this has already been thought out and implemented in scsh [1].
> There is a file glob.scm which looks after globbing, for example. All
> in all it has a very elegant interface to most of the things Guile is
> addressing; I'm looking forward to guile-scsh.

By the way, Guile/SCSH has lost its maintainer.  Gary Houston got a
job in the U.S. or something horrible like that, and I haven't heard
from him in months.  So if anyone would like to pick that up and try
to finish the port, I'd be ecstatic.

If you're interested, you don't need my permission; just check out a
copy and start posting patches.  See here for the general idea:

	http://www.red-bean.com/guile/notes/hacking-guile.html