guile and gdb

Hello!

Annoyingly, when I try to debug a program which uses guile (or even guile
itself), after every single line the debugger reports a SIGWINCH signal.
BTW: I'm using the readline library, maybe that's the problem?

Best regards,
Dirk Herrmann

dirk(stab)@demokrit:~ 16 > gdb ~/pub/guile/bin/guile
GDB is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
 under certain conditions; type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB; type "show warranty" for details.
GDB 4.16 (sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1),
Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /automatix/home/dirk/pub/guile/bin/guile

Program received signal SIGWINCH, Window size changed.
0xef5372dc in ioctl ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGWINCH, Window size changed.
0xef5372dc in ioctl ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.
guile> (+ 1 2)