dynamically loading guile-tcltk

Is it still possible to dynamically load guile-tcltk? Doing
(use-module (tcltk tcltk)) in an ordinary guile interpreter doesn't
work properly (the low-level Tcl/Tk bindings aren't there) and the old
(ice-9 gtcltk) module is not installed as before. Tk stuff only seems
to be accessible from within the guile-tcltk program. This is a
serious limitation for me because I'm trying to use Tk stuff from
within a pre-existing program that can't link against libgtcltk ahead
of time.

 - Maciej Stachowiak