Temporary problem with CHRLIB

I installed CHRLIB for someone in my research group (the first time I
was able to install on a "foreign" system), and found that the binread
library depends on a library I use called "libcomm".  If you try to
build CHRLIB now, it is thus best to remove the binread subdirectory
from Makefile.am.  In the meantime, I will try to get libcomm into a
form I can GPL and distribute, and I'll continue to improve the
packaging of the libraries for the world outside my own system.  So I
would wait a couple of days to try it if you plan to give it a
"./configure && make" this week (or to try again in a while if you
have already given-up :).

 -Chris