Guile linear algebra package released

I never got my previous message back from guile@cygnus.com, but I hope
those I cc'ed it too at least received it.  I wrote a note responding
to the encouraging feedback I got about releasing my library.  I'll
post it again if it didn't get to you.

At any rate, all the positive feedback to my "request for comments"
encouraged me to hunker down and finish the polishing and packaging of
the libraries, and now I have put them on their own web page.  I'll
keep the comments brief here because I already posted about what the
libraries do, and because the relevant information is on the web page.

PLEASE tell me if the packages compile and work, and anything you had
to do to get them to work.  I am still a newbie when it comes to
making releases of this sort and I aspire to competence.

OK, here's where the libraries and (initial) documentation are:
 http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chrislee/chrlib/

 -Chris