Time shown in listings of guile ftp site?

 I'm wondering whether the file times I see in Netscape, when I point
it at the red-bean ftp site, are UTC?  Is that usually the case on
most ftp sites?

 I've written my first `scsh' script; I'm rather proud of it...  It
will ftp the guile snapshots and import them into a vendor tracking
CVS tree.  :-)   I need to schedule it now.

--
mailto:karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg