Re: Documentation Repairs.

"ccf::satchell"@hermes.dra.hmg.gb writes:

> Big Omissions
>
> 1) Dynamic loading. There are some cryptic notes, in the libguile directory
> but it would be good to have them corrected and updated and in guile-ref.

I think I could do that.  The Scheme low-level routines (dynamic-link,
etc) are pretty much into place.  The dynamic linking of modules was
only meant as a hack until the module system itself stabilizes.  But
it has been there for quite some time and people are using it for real
so it should be documented.

Could someone provide me with a recent copy of the Guile docs?  I
can't use CVS from here and can't seem to be reaching ftp.red-bean.com
right now, but will keep trying.