Portability and more...

Hi there...

I have been digging through as many web pages as I could find
on guile lately, but there are stil a couple of questions that
I have:

It looks like guile only exists on UNIX right now. Is there an
effort to put out an NT port? I am not much of a fan of NT,
but I am looking at using it within a portable application.

Also, I want to use guile embeded within a Sybase Open Server
application.  Open Server is a coorperative threading library
and I would like to give each thread an instance of a guile
interpreter.  Are there any re-entrancy issues I need to
concern myself with?

Lastly, I am looking at using guile within a quasi-commerical
application (in a tool for use by my consulting practive)
and I was wondering if there has been any discussion about
moving to the GL-GPL (the GNU Library General Public License)
rather than the existing GPL?  While I am a big supporter of
GPL (see my web site below for a GPL'd application that I
developed), my management isn't really keen on giving up
the sources to this application. However, there would be
no issues with giving back any changes made to the
guile libraries as stated by the license (for example, if we
had to do the port to NT).

Thanks,
-scott

--