Re: Questions with embedding guile

thi wrote:
> actually, perusing r4rs Info page reveals:

/* R$RS stuff snipped */

> so unspecified retval is r4rs-compliant.  argh.
>
> thi

Thank you for telling me that, it gave me an idea. What I did was I put
all of the code into a define like this:

(define (the-func)
;blah...
)

then in my C code I wrote something like this:

gh_exec_file("stuff.scm");
gh_exec_str("(the-func)");

That did it. It returned a value which I could use in my C program.
Guile programmers, please bear this in mind next time you want to
integrate Guile!

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>/ http://genpc.home.ml.org
Unix / Linux / Windows Hacker,  / Boycott Microsoft!
Anime & Sonic Fan,             / Linux rules!
All Around Nice Guy           / Let's keep the Net and the Land FREE!