catch/throw functionality

I am not entirely comfortable with the exception handling presently in
Guile; I am concerned that it doesn't have enough well-defined
structure to allow people to write useful error handlers.  However,
this is not something I've looked into in great detail; I may feel
differently when I have the whole story.

However, those objections don't necessarily mean that catch and throw
need to be changed; they may simply need to have their use codified.

>     Key may also be the value `#f'.  In that case, THUNK takes one
>     argument which will be passed a "jump buffer object".  A jump
>     buffer object may be used as the key argument to `throw' to throw
>     to a specific `catch' without an intervening search for a symbolic
>     key.

I don't know the original motivation for this feature, but it looks
like a mindless optimization.  I have no attachment to it.