Re: Guile & C++

I must admit, I have never been able to bring myself to learn C++.  I
just get disgusted and go do something else useful.  So I am not the
best person to ask about such things.

I suspect that you will want to think more carefully about what it
means to "integrate" C++ and Guile exceptions.  How do the concepts of
one language map onto those of the other?  Is the mapping easy to
understand?  Easy to work with?  Easy to predict the behavior of?

One approach might be to implement Guile exceptions using a new C++
exception type.  That is, throwing a Guile exception would do the
appropriate Scheme stack unwinding, and then throw a C++ exception to
do the C stack unwinding.

In short, this isn't something that has been dealt with.