Ad: TAIM Certified E-mail Id like to hear from you

-
Hello, pardon the intrusion.  I don't like to get spam any more than the
next person, but my fiance and I have a new site on the net that we would
like to share with you and get your feedback.  <http://www.itlent.com/>

We are listed as ITL Enterprises and we offer special and unique products
over the web.  Our site is not the same old shopping site with the same old
boring stuff.  We have very unique and eclectic products.  Below is a short
list of what we have to offer.

Vintage Traffic Lights - These are the real thing, red/yellow/green, that
have been removed from service.  These make great gifts and great
conversation pieces.

Priority Start - This little device saves your car battery from ever going
dead.  This is a great product and it pays for itself the first time your
lights get left on accidently.

Wiscasset Baskets - These are handmade pine baskets from the great state of
Maine.  You just have to see them to appreciate them.

Go Light - These are radio remote controlled spot/search lights for
auto/emergency/marine use.  They are really something

Emergency Information Card - These could save your life or the life of a
loved one.  I was a fire fighter and have seen the anguish from automobile
and other accidents.  That's why we created these.  Please take a look!

Knitty Kitty - Handmade catnip toys for cats.  We have seven cats and they
all love playing with them.

Thanks you for taking time to give us a look and we hope that '98 will
bring many blessings to you.  <http://www.itlent.com/>

Sincerely,

Michael and Wendy

We give all the glory to God and thank Him for our blessings.
ITL Enterprises
<http://www.itlent.com/>